Monday, January 12, 2009

Lets Get Some Culture In This Bitch!

Cristiano Ronaldo named FIFA World Player of the Year. After receiving the prestigious award Ronaldo had a few comments. ''It is an overwhelming moment and a very special moment in my life and I would like to say to my mother and sister that the fireworks can be set off now." Oh behave Cristiano! I don't know what "setting off fireworks" with a man and woman mean across the pond but here it means you're doing the hippidy dippidy. And that sir is just disgusting. Keep doing your thing and by "thing" I do not mean your sister. Ole!


In other news David Beckham got his first start for AC Milan. No jokes here. Anyone bashes this guy lets just say it ends with me putting them into a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...