Monday, January 26, 2009

The Mothership Hears You, Sellberg.

Sellberg came out and challenged me to step my hockey skills up yesterday. Some would argue I'm not very savvy on the ice like Sells over here. Excuse me if I didn't attend ice skating lessons when I was 7 and wear pink skirts, twisting myself in all different shapes to pull off a double asslicking triple nipple axle because my mother wanted a daughter. First off I'd like to apoligize to my teammates after yesterdays debacle. I’m sorry. Extremely sorry. I promise you one thing: A lot of good will come out of this. You have never seen any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season, and you will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. Let's just say it's cup or bust from here on out as far as this guy is concerned. The fact that they will now allow checking into the snow banks was this biggest mistake they could have made. You just found the newest enforcer of the league. When it comes to me and him rza is gonna be throwing 7 different kinds of smoke for the rest of the season. You have been warned. Have fun being my sloppy seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...