Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sellberg doesn't believe in God. Maybe he will after this...


Brady expects to be ready for the New England Patriots' first game of the 2009 season, the Boston Globe reported on Monday. He suffered a season-ending knee injury in last season's first game and has had multiple procedures and battled infection since. There was some question whether he would be ready for the opener. Brady is on pace with his rehabilitation and is even dropping back and throwing passes, a medical source told the Globe. Citing medical and NFL sources, the newspaper reported that no further procedures are scheduled on Brady's left knee. "Based on anybody else doing an ACL rehab, he's going right along," a source said, according to the Globe. "He had a shaky start, but he's caught up."The newspaper reported that Brady is throwing, running, doing drills and getting in shape. 

Oh The NFL is SO FUCKED. The sports world is so fucked for all we know. I'll tell ya one thing, it's going to be the greatest party in the world next year when Boston is celebrating a perfect 19-0 season by the pats, World Series win by the sox, KG hanging our 18th banner and also the Bruins putting their on name on Lord Stanley's glory. I guess I'll throw myself in there when I lead my squad to the Chalice Cup in a couple weeks. Oh. but what if Brady's knee doesn't hold up? I guess we're fucked huh? Nope. I know a guy named Matt Cassel who wants to be a back up. Good God I love winning championships. How does our ass taste?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...