Friday, January 30, 2009

This Bitch Has a Mouth That Would Even Shock Me

Repeatedly using vulgar and racial insults, Superior Court Judge E. Curtissa Cofield argued with a police officer — addressing him as "Negro trooper" at one point — who was trying to process her on a charge of drunken driving in Glastonbury last October, a police video released Monday shows. Cofield also is heard twice on the video using the racial term "n-----." At 2:17 a.m. on Oct. 10, nearly two hours into the booking at headquarters, Cofield is seated at a desk and calls her husband on her cellphone. Her end of the conversation, in part, is: "Well, they got the head n----- in charge and he … Which one, the head n----- in charge? … Washington. OK. That's H-N-I-G...." Then she hands the phone to Washington, who talks to her husband about getting the car off the highway. Washington asks, "Do you guys have Triple-A?" Hearing that, Cofield interjects: "Oh, no. We don't. We're ghetto Negroes. We don't have Triple-A." Earlier, when asked if she was injured, Cofield replied: "Yeah, I am. I'm humiliated by your f-----g attitude." Asked if she was ill, Cofield replied, "I'm sick of being treated like a freaking Negro from the 'hood."Asked what her illness was, Cofield said: "Negro-itis." "Do you need to take any medication now?" Washington asked. "Yeah, I need to take anti-Negro, ummm ..." Washington asked if she was willing to take an intoxication test. She replied: "Mr. Negro Washington. I need to go to the bathroom, and then I will take the test." "It's Sgt. Washington," he replied, adding, "Don't disrespect me, and I won't disrespect you." At another moment, after she had given a urine sample, Cofield asked Washington: "Do you have a reading on my urine test, Negro trooper?"

Baaaaahahaaa. Funny story actually. One of my friends had this same exact judge in his court case. What was the charge? Possession of Alcohol. Oh, the irony. Anyone know where I can get medication for Negro-itis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...