Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Justice is Served!

MADISON, Wis. -- High school cheerleading is a contact sport and therefore its participants cannot be sued for accidentally causing injuries, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Tuesday in a case being closely watched in the cheerleading world. The court ruled that a former high school cheerleader cannot sue a teammate who failed to stop her fall while she was practicing a stunt.The court also said the injured cheerleader cannot sue her school district.


Awww yeahh. I love this shit. Contact sport my tits and ass. When blondie with the big titties (you know who I'm talking about) can get on my level and take part in the offseason training program that the riz does then we can talk. What offseason training program you ask? Oh yeah, there is no offseason. Hustlers never sleep, we rest one eye up. I always got my sights on that chalice cup baby. Bitches better come at the king if they want the crown. That goes for Vollono too. When your blogging gets on our level, I will then allow your stank ass to text me at 8:00 in the morning challeneging me to a blog war. Apparently you never heard I was in the Battle at Big-Horn. You'll see this face next to Colonel Custard. And next to your fathers when you wake up tomorrow morning. I'm too much. Listen, I wouldn't stop Sarah's fat ass from falling either. You didn't hear? Everyone knows why all these cheerleading "accidents" Happen. You can't fuck the prom queen until she hears her best friend was jerking you off under the bleachers. With that being said, prom queen dropped best friend. Too much of a stretch? I thought so too.





What's good Lauren!? There is your daily shout out. Honestly, any girl/pretty looking boy who rocks a B-Scales jersey will automatically make it on this blog. What about Kevin Youkilis or Pedroia with a beer in their hand? Well now we're talking marriage here ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...