Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Guess True Love is Just a Hoax

Ahhhh C'mon. This is just upsetting to me. Audrina says her and the man with two first names are broken up. In fact the last time she saw him was at The Hills finale in december. I always knew you had a good head on those tiny shoulders my lady. Why the break? "..he doesn't want to give 110 percent." Oh, This is news to you? Cause I know, personally I witnessed our boy JB mackin on hoes on several occasions. And you just kept taking him back. Like the time he kissed that girl with you 3 feet away. Ahhh the memories. You crazy couple, you. You got a lot of self respect. That's obvious. I'm glad your mother raised you the right way. Upside down, clearly. All this drama makes you wonder if The Hills is even real...Ohhh...riiighttt. What's that? I'm gay for posting about the hills?


Let me know when you want this faggot to show the real things.baahahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...