Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who's Next?

On this link you find the top 10 Wrestlers of all time. I refuse to follow this list until justice is served. And so does Macho Man.
[SunSentinel]

Who the fuck is George "the animal" Steel. Call me ignorant and stuck in my generation but there is no way a list goes up of top 10 wrestlers of all time that doesn't include Sting, The Undertaker, The Rock, Macho Man, Or even The Ultimate Warrior. Warrior being only a 3 time champ but he excited the crowd like no other. At least it felt that way when I was 8. The snub that really fucks my day up though is Goldberg. Honestly, Bill Goldberg was unstoppable in his day. The man would spear an old lady if he though she was threatening his title belt. He was 173-0 before his first loss. 173 WINS AND O LOSSES. What!? The only reason he lost that first match to Kevin Nash was because of that pussy Scott Hall ran in the ring and tasered the beast. Yeah, as a 10 year old kid these were my memories. I can't believe I remember all this bullshit, useless information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...