Monday, January 19, 2009

47-7. enough said.



No, The title of this post is not the record of me beating sellberg in madden and nba 2k9 but it might as well be. You can throw Beer Pong into the mix except that's probably more like 150 to never gonna beat the sticky bandits. ANYWAY, moving on. I'm so excited for this superbowl that rza can't even contain himself. When I awoke from a winter slumber this morning I walked outside, ripped off my shirt, did a body slide off a snow bank, took 4 shots of Jose, spit in a babys mouth, asked if she wanted to come home, crashed my car, benched lou nichols cause it's MLK day, yelled damnit like my name was jack bauer, punched donahue in the ear then danced my ass back to reality to the tune of Eddie Murphy's "My girl likes to party all the time." If my memory serves me correct, The New England Patriots coached by The Bill Belichick absolutely ripped into Kurt "I've never seen snow before" Warner. 47-7 or something was the score or something around there. No, that was the exact fucking score. You can give excuses that Arizona never played in snow before and they love warm weather and if they had their druthers the sun would be peaking from the south east corner of gillette stadium and Matt Cassel is an absolute magician and Michelle Sellberg makes me wet. Yada, yada, yada. Good teams don't lose in december. Good teams don't go 9-7. Good teams go 11-5 and then get locked out of the playoffs cause the world is scared of New England. All I ask is that this years superbowl champion gets an asterisk next to their title. If you're feeling extra warm give us the trophy. Oh, and after yesterdays game Donovan Mcnabb lost his title as Syracuse's favorite alum. What up Bob Costas!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...