Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Culture Tuesday. Bitch.

All is well in Manchester as The Red Devils booked a spot in the Carling Cup Final. 4 goals from the side in red to beat Derby County. Who? I'm not gonna lie; I have no clue who they are and I really don't give a fuck. The fact that they were even playing this late in the tournament is almost as big of a crime as New England not being allowed to fuck up the NFL with a 11-5 record. Any who, Nani, Tevez, Cristiano and some mick named John O'shea rounded out the scoring for Man U. I gotta say, I'm concerned about Carlos Tevez's health. I noticed a nasty growth on his neck and he may be spending too much time with Sir Charles. Or Donahue.Now here is the story that pissed me right the fuck off for the day. I've been trying to defend my boy Becks for years but today is not his day. Beckham breaks the all holy bro code a day after his boy, Kaka decides to whipe his ass with Manchester City's 15 million dollar offer. "Kaká wants to go to Real Madrid and not to City. I think he'll become a Real player in June," the on-loan midfielder told a friend, AS state. "I think someone has called him and Kaká has made his decision."Duuuuuuudeee, what the fuck? You don't just blow your mans cover like that. That would be like me telling some sophmore that sellysells is happy to "take your candy" now but when he goes to tampa all bets are off lady. Or how bout that "what are you up to tonight?" text that he sent to you and you think you're the only special lass he texted. Oh yeah, he sent the same message to me. And 14 other people. Including his own mother on accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...