Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I heard you were lookin for me....


as i welcome myself back, i feel like MASE...with his own song welcoming his own self back to the rap game. Anybody cockier than MASE deserves to breathe, stretch, shake, and let it go. Cause after all
I see the girls in the club, they gettin' wild for me
And all the pretty chicks all wanna smile at me
These rap cats man they all got they style from me
And if I ever said hey man they probably bow to me

Well, its safe to say im the only one who is cockier than MASE...herrs my rendition of the song
I see the girls in MY club they already wet for me
And all the other dicks just wanna be like me
These girls they all got Hepatitis C from me
And if i tell them I have AIDS again they prolly run from me

Okay and here we have some useful knowledge...not really at all tho

Baltimore Mayor Luke Ravenstahl wishes to change his name to Luke Steelerstahl for this weeks AFC championship game only. Oh and I am going to go by Dylan Sellfry in my recent protest of the hamburger. If the steelers lose (my prediction later in the week) does he change his name to Luke Bathroomstahl...i thought so.

Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post reports that the Cowboys are having "serious internal discussions" about releasing Terrell Owens.OOH jeez here it comes...as soon as Terrell gets a whiff of this...it will be Drew "Next Question" Rosenhaus defending him in his driveway again. I would go in a cage match with Clint Eastwood if it ment Terrell never saw a reception again

ION (in other news) <-- I just made that up...

Ron Artest is going to miss a week (very depressed about T-ville shwomping of Mills)

George Karl wishes Mark Cuban would stay away from his players (and i wish dan donnahue would stay away from the gnome on my lawn)

Ex-Whaler Brendan Shannahan signed with the new jersey devils, for his 21st year in the NHL (this man has seen more bundles than billy bayne has seen vaginas) 

The 2009-2010 NFL offseason includes free-agency stars such as Kurt Warner, Brandon Jacobs, TJ Whosyourmama, Owen Daniels, Matt Burk, John Runyan, Julius Peppers, Albert Hanesworth, Ray Lewis, Bart Scott, and Brian Dawkins WHAT DO YA SAY we pool all the money we earn from this blog together and start our own team with these players only...Kevin bigarms Nestico at FB of course, and shannon mcdonnell at safety...because we all know shes everybodys safety (sorry bayne) shannon...it was a joke 

-sorry it was so long





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...