Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kaka is Making Love Out Of Nothing At All

The Brazil playmaker put his hand to his heart as he left the field of play at the end of his side's 1-0 win over Fiorentina, waving emotionally and applauding the fans who have grown to love him over the past five years.His team-mates all took turns in hugging him in scenes which could easily be interpreted as a send-off from the Lombardian city.Kaka now faces an unprecedented test of character in deciding whether to accept Manchester City's millions - and turn his back on the affection shown so palpably - or stay put."If I were offered 15 million a year, I don't know what I would do,'' said the Italian. "This is a choice of a lifetime and it is hard to make up your mind just like that. "I don't think anybody in the dressing room is thinking about how much money they can earn,'' said David Beckham."It's about playing with the best team with the best players in the world and winning trophies and it's not always about money.

OH REALLY!?! Beckham says it's not all about the money? It's about winning trophies and playing with the best in the world? Says the guy who left Real Madrid for the MLS so he could play with the likes of Landon Donovan $1 million a week. Now how about those prestigious trophies sir becks has earned. Oh, that's right. He hasn't. Yiiiikes. I can't even name a trophy from the mls. You know what I do know though? I know just when to face the truth and I know just when to dream. I just where to touch you and I know just what to prove. I know when to pull you closer and I know when to let you loose. AND I KNOW THE NIGHT IS FADING AND I KNOW THAT TIME IS GONNA FLY AND I'M NEVER GONNA TELL YOU EVERYTHING I GOTTA TELL YOU BUT I KNOW I'VE GOTTA GIVE IT A TRY. And I know the roads to riches and I know the ways to fame. I KNOW ALL THE RULES AND THEN I KNOW HOW TO BREAK AND I ALWAYS KNOW THE NAME OF THE GAME. But I don't know how to leave you and I'll never let ya fall. And I don't know how you do it, Making love out of nothing at all.

There is a fantastic possibility that I'm still drunk and I also received a brutal blow to the back of the head last evening courtesy of dr. donahue. You say you know how to romance the ladies sir but pulling a chair out from another is far from that. Let's just say they are who we though they were and you sir, did not get let off the hook. How's that ear? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...