Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WHERE'D THE SAUCE GO?

Man-Ram's gotta lower his asking price baby!!! When Manny tried selling this grill here to the left on ebay, he was asking 10k...now who the FUCK would want a ten thousand dollar grill?? I'll take it if wolfgang puck is attached to it. This mans got less sense than that bird that just hit my window...with my blinds shut. Man-Ram broke into the cleveland schmindians in 93' back when Big.E and Pac were still fuckin 15 year olds together. Does anybody really want this guy?? Tampa? Philly? Mets? Brewers? nobody? Hell, I dont blame any of you for not taking him, he's just about as washed up as Pat Abate's lifeless attempts to smooch chicks. Manny is about to "be manny" on his couch. This guy is like the cancer to the MLB, the Jordan Brault to Lewis Mills, the Lance Armstrong to professional cycling, the token black guy to a burlington party, the plum to my anus. If all goes well in D-World (thats the world in my head i made up 45 seconds ago) I will see Man-Ram in my backyard weeding all summer. Racist? i think not. Hey Man-Ram, if this whole Major League baseball thing doesn't work out...I believe Chris Sellberg is hiring at TMG documents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...