Monday, January 26, 2009

Here Comes Another Boston Sports Gloating Session

It's amazing how I have yet to blog anything about my beloved celtics. I guess when you're a fan of some so many championship teams and also on the fast track to getting an entire studio audience at Oprah wide mouth bass for a gift, a 7 game winning streak by the best team in basketball may seem to take a back seat. However, Stephon Marbury might just be the cancer to shut down this entire system. He says today that he and the celts have agreed upon a "verbal commitment." Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. I know in my day I have had plenty of "verbal commitments." Let's call them "oral" commitments for the sake of this blog and trying to be border line perverted in every post. Heres a little personal anecdote for you. 10 years old. I was a snazzy little fucker so I ask this female we wont name if hypothetically I asked her to be my one and only, she would say yes. I would say this was a "verbal agreement." Turned out this bitch was just leveraging my offer to make this other needle dick fuck to get off his ass and ask her out. Welcome to heartbreak. Anyway, I don't know what else to say about steph besides he is the one player who wouldn't fit into the celtics mold. In Rondo we have a true PG who is pass-first, shoot-never. He thrives off of being the 4th option, sometimes the 59th. Marbury doesn't play defense. At least I think he doesn't. I dont' know, he hasn't played a game since 1994. To sum it all up, John Grady said, "in my book, if you got a tattoo on your head, we don't need you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...