Sunday, January 25, 2009

Check Yourself At The Door, Billy-bob

Interview with Billy Bob Thornton:
Who's an actress you're dying to work with?
Jessica Biel for one reason and Cate Blanchett for another. I've worked with Cate twice, and I'd say she's probably the best actress out there. I'd like to do another movie with Angie [ex-wife Angelina Jolie], too, one of these days. We talk all the time. She and I keep looking for something to do together; we just have to find the right thing.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You talk all the time? You fucking talking all the time!? Brad, you better get this bitch on a leash. Back in my day (today) when you tell someone you and a girl are "talking" it meant you were tagging that in your spare time without ever having to commit to a relationship. If I was this Brad Pitt character I'd get on my Tyler Durden shit and start fight clubbing this motherfucker. You let your wife talk to her ex-husband ALL THE TIME? I would grab this bitch by her nappy ass weave and then hit her with a right cross (preferably in the ear). This couple would openly bone before an awards show then tell the world about it. How do you think my grandmother reacted to these comments? Oh, and they are looking for something to do together? Don't let them get a copy of the kama sutra or you'll see some serious fireworks go off. Get off this Benjamin Button bullshit and do work. You're Achilles man. You were Jesse James. You spent 7 years in tibet. You were also in Meet Joe Black. Soooo you got that going for you, which is nice.

Jordon Brault is bored, SEMESTER TWO Starts on Tuesday YAY!
I fucking love this kid. Adorable little shit. It's going to be this blogs mission to find this munchkin a girl. I'll throw ya 2 beers and a date with bisson and I'd say you're set for the night my man. Or so my sources tell me...not that I would know....yiiikes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...