Saturday, January 24, 2009

Miss CT Has a Blog.


I don't really see anything special in this broad. Everyone knows if you wanna win this whole thingyou better flash some titties, have a mistake nip slip, let everyone know whats good with that ass and probably give Ac Slater a little slap and pickle. And what the fuck is lyrical dance as a talent? You gotta be shittin me lady. I've seen 15 year old girls who might be 16 now with better assets than you. On a side note, Is Mario Lopez not one of the most phenominally looking guys out there? I am now positive that I'll mate with a chick of the hispanic descent just to have a kid who looks slightly like this guy. Oh, and if this kid comes out to be a girl then we may have a problem on our hands. Bob Sam knows whats good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...