Monday, January 12, 2009

How Donnalove Spent His Weekend

Keep on snappin' and poppin brotha. You keep us young. Friday night Donnafuck attended the LSM girls basketball game. Why? he says, "That's what I love about high school girls man, I keep getting older and they just stay the same age." I'd check your familywatchdog.com for this guys mug to be on it by next week. When asked his love life situation he simply replied with, "my love is my life. I got one hand in my pocket and the other giving a high five." You are wise beyond your years young lad. What he doesn't say is that the hand in his pocket is actually playing pool. Saturday night brought snow to the land of diamonds and wine, keeping him on the DL. All this means is he has to go double hard next weekend to make up for it. Keep your 14 year old sisters locked away (desi).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...