Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Come on Uconn




I dont know why I kept believing in this team. I gave them one last chance today to prove something and I was let down again. I tried watching todays game but i just couldn't do it, i like my walls without holes in them. How do you lose to a team that hasn't beaten you in the last nine times you've played eachother? I say get rid of Calhoun. Yeah, you could say that the players had some issues, like a lack of leadership, or they just gave up. But all of that starts with the coach. I mean i love the guy, but Calhoun should have been beating his players in to shape since day one, and there wouldn't be any of these problems. Uconn needs some fresh blood. Get a new guy in there that's going to be busting heads if you do a chest pass when it should have been a bounce pass. FUNDAMENTALS. They need someone that won't need to take weeks off because of health problems. Some times you just need to shake things up a bit, but then other times you dont know what you've got till its gone. I dont know. When you sem to have no options left, it's worth a shot, I'm sorry Calhoun. Now a question of etiquette. Do I start following the Uconn women through the tournament, or do i jump on the bandwagon of another team? I would rather get hit by a bus then watch girls basketball, sooo...Lets go KENTUCKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...