Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kobe Bryant.

61 points. I hate to say it but Kobe is without a doubt the best player in the NBA. I absolutely hate the fucking Lakers. If I could slap anyones children it would easily be Pau Gasol's. Just like I hate to say how much I respect Derek Jeter even though he has no range to his left. Cut all this Lebron and Chris Paul shit. Lebron can't shoot the rock like Kobe can and Chris Paul doesn't have the ability to go off for 61 points on any given night. Kobe is also a dirty little fucker on defense. I don't see bron-bron shutting down the other teams best player every night. What other player can injure their center on "accident" just to prove to the world that they can lead their team back to the finals by themselves? All this talk is nonsense because none of them can beat the Celtics when it counts. And apparently Kobe raped a chick in his day but we all pretend it didn't happen. She was probably asking for it as all women choose to be raped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...