Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Just Can't Seem To Shake This Nomar Retirement

It's like when he left baseball this morning, a piece of me went with him. I mean Wednesday is usually the biggest day at the office here. I wake up on time, don't have class till later tonight and I usually bang out some school work early so I have all day to be awesome in the internets. But not on this day. I don't know if I'm sad or what. I tried to chase my cat around and I was 2 steps slower than usual. The imfamous rza shake n bake move was non existent. Then I tried to write a couple posts and the punchlines weren't there. Went on some feminist websites and I didn't have the fire I usually do. It's like every rude thing I said I was reminded that we all come from a woman. I'm just soft today. And I'm terrified of what will happen if I go to chatroulette. I can't live with myself knowing that I'm truly half the man I was yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...