Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lady Gaga Naked? Sign Me Up


I know the Gaganator has her share of critics, but I for one am a huge fan. A) She's not a dude, B) her music rocks and C) she's hot. And since Lady Gaga has yet to respond to any of my texts asking for nude pictures (we're close don't worry about it), Playboy is probably the best chance I have of seeing her naked. Unfortunately, Playboy for some reason considers itself a legitimate magazine. In my eyes, it should be cover to cover with naked chicks, but for some reason they try to put in articles and other words. Who reads magazines anyway? We want pictures.

Gaga wants to pose for Playboy but apparently all of her associates are trying to talk her out of it because they say it's a bad decision for her career. Bitches. I bet her "associates" are fat, ugly chicks who want to pose for Playboy but are way too ugly. This is why I hate ugly girls. Anyway, here's to hoping we soon have some great pictures of Gaga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...