Wednesday, June 9, 2010

When a Series is Tied 1-1, The Winner of Game 3 is 10-0 To Win The Series.

Remember when I said last night's game was a must win? I've never been so fucking on the money before. I'm not saying the series is over but the doctor just came into the office with the test results and he inhaled deeply before removing his glasses. So take from that what you will. We can talk about the refs blowing the game but there's no excuse to lose at home when you have all that momentum. That's what a losing team with less talent says when they wanna cover up their weaknesses. Kinda like when a chick uses graduation and her leaving for school in August as a reason to stop talking in June. Nothing made sense last night. Ray was cold, Pierce was playing piss poor defense, KG was awake, Tony Allen decided he wanted to be known as a jump shooter. I don't know.


P.S. I don't wanna hear shit about the lack of posts. I got a family that looks a lot like cancer, growing and throwing a party on the left side of my fucking neck and I wasn't given any pain pills. Love life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...