Sunday, June 27, 2010

When I Said That I Loved You I Meant That I Loved You Forever

Yesterday sucked. No other way to put it besides saying that it fucking sucked. I tried to put my feelings into words and all I could come up was that it fucking sucked. Wind out of my sails. It was like you waited four years to get down on prom night and your date is on her period. So what do you do? Just tell her that she's dead to you and move on? No. If there's one thing I know, it's that if you found something you can love you can't let it get away. I fell in love with these guys when they started this run in 2008 and nothing changes that now that it's over. I don't wanna hear about how sorry they are for not advancing to the quarter finals. They have nothing to apologize for. Except coming out flat in every game they played. That's kind of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...