Monday, June 21, 2010

Gaga in the Clubhouse? Not So Fast

Lady Gaga apparently blew, I mean talked, her way past security Friday night to get into the Yankee's clubhouse. For obvious reasons, Mr. Steinbrenner wasn't too happy about this. Gaga supposedly went to meet with a few Yankee players, one specifically being Robinson Cano. Perhaps there is a reason behind Cano's amazing season this year? Unfortunately for Gaga some of the papa-paparazzi (see what I did there?) found out about her heading into the clubhouse and she didn't get away with it as she hoped. Gaga wore a Yankees jersey and not much else to the game:

Wouldn't it be great to be so famous you can just talk your way into Major League clubhouses? I got a feeling one day I'll be walking around Fenway Park and be able to sneak my way in when I tell security I'm Blog Dylan from Ugg Boots for Men. I'm gonna hold my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...