Monday, June 14, 2010

The Motherfucking Situation

The Situation, aka THE GREATEST FUCKING MAN ALIVE, is apparently now releasing a rap album. Thank god. I've been a fan of the Situation since day one. Some people try to tell me Vinny's the best member of Jersey Shore. My response? Fuck you. The Situation clearly is the most badass person on the face of this Earth and now he plans on proving it. By releasing an album. Like a god damn badass. You can guarantee I will be buying (or illegally downloading) this album the second I can.



I'm most thankful for these little cameos of Jersey Shore participants because it keeps me satisfied in between seasons. The past couple months without being able to watch those little angels have really been tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...