Friday, June 25, 2010

Score Game Winning Goal. Check. Get Your Wife Back. Check

IRENE, South Africa — Landon Donovan’s dramatic goal on Wednesday didn’t just keep the United States in the World Cup. It also may have paved the way for a reconciliation with his estranged actress wife. Donovan and “Rules of Engagement” star Bianca Kajlich had an emotional telephone conversation in the early hours of Thursday morning after he had blown her an on-camera kiss just moments after scoring the winner against Algeria. And despite publicly baring his soul about “getting divorced” on several occasions over the past few months, Donovan told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday that the marriage is not over.

I knew it. Right when he followed his interview with a "Bianca, I love you" I said ohhhh that sly dog. Because believe it or not, chicks dig a hero who can save a country from elimination. I know. I thought the way to a woman's heart was being unemployed and writing on a blog but I suppose it doesn't hurt to be one of the classiest athletes of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...