Monday, June 14, 2010

Hey Sellberg, Here's Your Daily World Cup Round Up

Listen I love soccer and the world cup more than the next guy but this group play shit doesn't cut it for me. Besides the USA games or an up and coming Portugal/Ivory Coast match tomorrow, there is nothing that excites me. The teams that are supposed to win always win and goal scoring seems to be at an all time low right now. It's like once a team scores, they pack it in just to get those 3 points. Good strategy but I'd rather stare at portraits of starving children all day than watch that boring/safe shit. I'll still watch every second of group play but I'm not gonna get my kicks and tickle my tits until the knockout stage. That's when the big boys eat. They're just setting the table for the children at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...