Monday, June 14, 2010

Vince Young Has Longhorn Pride

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Contrite quarterback Vince Young apologized to his teammates, coaches, fans and the Tennessee Titans organization following a Monday practice for a misdemeanor assault citation he got at a Dallas strip club early Sunday. Young said he's hopeful the incident won't result in a suspension. The Titans open the season Sept. 12 against Oakland. "I just made a mistake, I made a mistake even being there and I let that guy provoke me into doing what I did," Young said. "... I pray to God that Roger Goodell doesn't come down hard on me, because I definitely want to be here for my teammates." Said Titans coach Jeff Fisher: "I'm disappointed. He's taken responsibility for it. I like to think he's learned a lesson. He had no business making the decision that he made and obviously he's got to deal with those consequences. "The league will look into it. The commissioner is very strict about these types of things and I am sure we'll hear from him after we get more information." Young said the upside-down Texans Longhorns sign made to him is disrespectful but said "it was more than that" and that "there was a lot of stuff going on" that led to the scuffle. He also said he didn't throw a punch, that "it was just a push."

I don't claim to be a Longhorns fan or know anything culture in Texas but it seems like throwing up the upside down Longhorns sign is the dirtiest thing you can do to a man.  Tell Vince Young he's a pussy, call him out on his suicide threats 2 yeas ago, diss his low IQ level but don't you dare make your fingers into an upside down longhorn. You're just asking for trouble. It's all fun games until you the Alma mater gets thrown into the fight and all hell breaks loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...