Monday, June 21, 2010

I Thought The Sox Were Dead In The Water? Hmmm. That's Weird.



We were 10 games back, sitting in 4th place and the world wanted to read us our last rights but what did I say? Relax. We have yet to play a week with our full roster and we're still 1 game behind the skanks. And not only are we 1 game back in the rough AL East but we're offering up the 2nd best record in baseball. It's awesome. It's amazing. It's remarkable. It's something else. I'll tell my kids about this. Whenever they get into a little funk or slump and nothing seems to be going right, I'll tell them about the 2010 Sox who were on life support for 2 months and then came back to win the World Series while Pedroia earned his 2nd MVP and first ever Series MVP trophy.  How can I explain what happened? Laser show. Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...