Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Chris Pronger Is a Silly Nanny


Philadelphia Flyers defenseman Chris Pronger didn't feel like discussing an altered picture of him wearing a figure skating skirt that was an insert in Tuesday's edition of the Chicago Tribune. A headline on the half-page poster Pronger was asked about it during a media session Tuesday in Philadelphia, where the Flyers will try to even the Stanley Cup finals against the Chicago Blackhawks with Game 6 on Wednesday. "I don't read what you guys write. Good or bad," Pronger said. When it was pointed out that the newspaper had an interesting picture of him, Pronger still wouldn't take the bait. "Next question," he responded.

Chris Pronger is a big guy and it's no secret that I hate big guys. They think because they've been given this large structure by the higher powers that they can just bully people around and everyone fears them. Well, news flash big boys. This motherfucker aint scared of nobody. You line 'em up and I'll try to knock it down. Not saying I can or will but I'll give it my 110% because I hate big dudes who act like their shit doesn't stink based on their size. And I'm not just talking out of my ass. Look at my track record. Have I ever lined up with a smaller dude? Nope. I want the biggest steak in the room. Let's mash. Chicks dig the long ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...