Friday, March 6, 2009

Sticky Bandits Strike Again?



ROCKY HILL, Conn. -- A June Hill resident said he came home Friday to find his home broken into and the crowbar-wielding burglar still inside. "I didn't know when he was running out with a crowbar if he was going to be attacking me," homeowner Bob Whitcomb said. "When I got toward the door, I could see it was totally kicked in … I just went inside about a foot and asked, 'Anybody in here?' That's when the man came running out with a crowbar."


Solid way to end the week. If this doesn't sound like the botched work of Harry and Marv then I don't know what will. You didn't know if he was going to hurt you when he was running at you? Did you think he was playing a game of cowboys and indians gone radically wrong? And don't tell me you haven't played the scenario of a burgler in your house through. I can't say what I would or would not have done but one thing is for absofuckinglutely sure. Crowbar guy comes running at me....story ends with me putting him into the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...