Saturday, January 10, 2009

THIS JUST IN (yeah i missed yesterday...i was intoxicated)

Tennessee Tits blow it...again. Well, i did call this game....right on the money might i add, with Collin's poor play...and the ravens commanding defense. I was right on. The Baltimore wacko for flacco crew really did a great job today..the game only took 700 hours. I would have rather watched season one of Bromance than that game again. I was right on. Loving the Tennessee Tits is like loving a retarded baby. I was right on...Baltimore...i wish your offense free team luck in the championship round...did i mention i was right on.

Okay...The cardinals won..big fuckin deal. I blame my poor pick on the over-estimation of Jake Del-needs a home. He sucked more than Monica Lewinski in washington D.C. Send him and his chode to Minnesota, cause we all know how badly they need someone else to act like they are going to pass before they hand the ball off.  I choked here...laces out jake. 

Yale hired a black head coach...I thought they were a smart school. Okay...that was 100% joking i arent racist. I hope he does a great job with the team so that way the New Haven pricks have the balls to accept a black applicant to their school, or better yet...an Asian. Back to football, when yale does something decent athletically, ill dance naked on my webcam for any man over 40 who wants to watch.

Other than that...suck failure....ill see you all tomorrow when im right about 2 more of my picks. 

-Big-D Sellz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...