Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sox Acquire 2007 World Series MVP!


Don't toss out that Mike Lowell jersey. According to a major league source, the third baseman needs surgery on the radial collateral ligament in his right thumb and the trade to Texas that was agreed upon 11 days ago is off. Lowell will have surgery after Christmas and is expected to need 6-8 weeks of recovery time. The hope is he will be ready for spring training.

I guess we solved that third base problem? The way we tried to pay Texas 9 million just to take him was fucking shameful. I just felt bad for the old guy. Lowell might be one of the older players now but he's still a big part of this team. You need that veteran around to keep the young guys in check. I go to a party with Sellberg and you think those little faggots try to snatch my beer? Not a chance. They know I bring the thunder, the lightning, and the motherfucking rain. They gather around and insist on me to tell them helpful tips about life. For example, wear flip flops in the shower. I got warts all over my feet. Infinite wisdom is what Lowell brings to table.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...