Monday, December 21, 2009

Eagle Eye Lost Me In The First 6 Minutes


I know I don't make movie review posts and Eagle Eye came out like 2 years ago but this is killing me. It's been on featured on HBO for a while now and everyone who has seen tells the Rza it's the shit. Well maybe it is but I don't know. Any movie that begins with the lead character from the Shield and then moves on to another scene with TURTLE from entourage and Shia loses me. Why?Oh I don't know. They all began as TV actors. They're on TV for a reason. You don't go from being the lovable loser on Entourage to the silver screen along side the kid from Even Stevens(love shia though. big fan of Disturbia). That's really all I got. I mean c'mon. Turtle? Johnny Drama would have been better. Even E is in He's Just Not That Into You. And don't hate on Vinny Chase. He's fucking Aqua Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...