Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Taylor Hosts SNL. Ugh.

No picture included on this one. Not because I couldn't find one but because I couldn't let myself go on google and search "taylor lautner"

Just weeks after
Taylor Swift's appearance on Saturday Night Live, her "really close" friend, Taylor Lautner, took center stage Saturday to host the late-night sketch show. In his opening monologue, Lautner hilariously defended Swift's honor by beheading a Kanye West mannequin with some impressive martial arts kicks. The New Moon star, who was on stage during the rapper's infamous VMA faux pas, reenacted the scene – making himself into a high-kicking hero by knocking West's block off and then kissing his fair maiden.

I still watch SNL when I can. I'm just a lover of Seth Meyers. I think weekend update is the best 7 minutes of comedy week in and week out. But SNL lost me last night within the first 5 minutes because of this Taylor Lautner bitch. Who the fuck is he? I didn't bash Twilight because I didn't want half of the readers to murder me in my sleep but come the fuck on. People can't actually like that. Vampires? Werewolves? Huh? You wanna live your life as a gay fairytale then be my guest. Me and the rest of the world will be out dealing with real life and actually improving ourselves. One day you're gonna wake the fuck up and realize what a waste of life you are. But I digress. SNL used to be big. It was a topic of discussion of who was going to host this week. Now they just let every 18 year old faggot(yeah i said the f word) jump up on stage and let a bunch of 16 year old girls ogle there ed hochuli's. On top of all this, he brought up the Kanye/Swift beef. Ugh. You know how I feel about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...