Saturday, December 19, 2009

All Great Things Must Come To an End I Suppose

BOSTON -- It's been a streak-busting week for the Philadelphia 76ers. Days after snapping their own 12-game skid, the 76ers ended Boston's run at 11 wins, beating the first-place Celtics 98-97 on Friday night on Elton Brand's tip-in with 7.7 seconds left."We closed out a game against a team winning 11 in a row, the best in the league," said Brand, who had 23 points and eight rebounds. "It bodes well for our confidence."

I don't know if anyone watched this game last night but I did and it was clear that Tim Donaghy picked the Sixers at +10. It's been a while since I've seen refs fuck a game up so bad like they did last night. It's no secret that Bill Kennedy has always had this grudge against Boston. Seriously. Google "Bill Kennedy" and then "Celtics". Then do a search on Bill Kennedy and Rasheed Wallace. That's all I have to say about that loss. Don't you dare try to tell me that they're not the best team in the league because of that loss. Have the Lakers even played a road game this year? It seems like they've had 4 away games. The only team I can see playing with the C's are the Hawks. Yeah, I said it. I put Atlanta over Lefaggot James and Dwight allIcandoisdunk Howard. And I don't care if you don't agree with me. You're just jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...