Sunday, December 6, 2009

We're Going The Distance.



I'm sorry. I let my emotions get the best of me I suppose. I took a couple laps and a couple cheap shots at people that didn't deserve it. This season isn't lost. We're 7-5, still in the drivers seat for the AFC East. We're not a bunch of quitters. In other words, there will be no white flag upon my door. Brady won't put up that shit show next week. And I have faith that somebody on that coaching staff will light a fire under Moss' ass and tell him he can either run his routes or let the door hit him in the vagina on the way out. Who do we even have next? Carolina, Jacksonville, Buffalo and Houston? I like our chances to run the table and keep the 4 seed in the playoffs. That's 4 straight in the win column, ladies. Take it while it's hot. Nothing more dangerous than a team coming into the playoffs that's fucking blazing a trail of glory.

P.S. That kid in the video is 1 and a half years old. No jokes here. That's just awesome. Brings a smile to my face. Keep it up, little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...