Wednesday, December 9, 2009

8 Wins in a Row. No Biggie.


BOSTON -- Rajon Rondo used the pass to set up the run. The Celtics point guard had 13 assists and nine rebounds on Tuesday night, then scored all of his 11 points in the fourth quarter as Boston pulled away to beat the Milwaukee Bucks 98-89 and win their eighth straight game. "I knew eventually they would sag back and make me try and score," Rondo said. "In the second half, I tried to be a little bit more aggressive."

What does Rajon have to do to get respect? He's a top 5 point guard in this league. I might even say he's a top 3 point guard if you get me drunk enough. He matched up against Tony Parker last week and beat him. He's already made Chris Paul his bitch this season. Then last night this Brandon Jennings punk tried to come in and take the cake as the best new guard and Rondo smacked him back like Lee Corso and said not so fast my friend. 13 assists, 11 points, 11 boards and 5 steals. The man is a stat sheet filler. And what about KG's knee and low point totals this season? He only put up 25 with 9 boards. You say the Lakers or any other team can compete with us? No way. Get Real. Who plays the point for the Lakers? All great teams start with a solid point guard. Most of you wouldn't know that because most of your sports knowledge comes from shows like Sports Center where they only talk about Kobe and Lebron and which anchor gets to suck their dick first. It's OK I did the same thing. When I was 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...