Monday, December 7, 2009

I Bet Gay Guys Love You


Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo missed a penalty kick, didn't celebrate a goal by his team, and was red-carded for kicking an opponent. In Real Madrid's 4-2 home win over Almeria, Karim Benzema scored on the rebound after Ronaldo's 82nd penalty kick was blocked by the keeper, but Ronaldo didn't celebrate the goal as he walked back bemoaning his miss. Two minutes later, Ronaldo scored on a tap-in and was yellow-carded for pulling his jersey off during the celebration. A minute later, Ronaldo, the victim of shirt-pulling and late tackles, kicked Juanma Ortiz and was ejected.

I've never denied that Cristiano is a good player. I'm not sold that he'll be one of the best ever but he also has a lot of playing left in him. All I'm saying is he's not someone I want in the trenches with me, taking grenades. He's a selfish prick. Any athlete or even a man that has this need to take off their clothes as a way to celebrate is just an asshole. I've never really understood it. It's like those guys at a party that randomly take their shirts off. Is it too stuffy in there? Would you like me to open a window? Beer not cold enough? You really love yourself that much that you feel the need to share your body with the world? Well, they don't. They're insecure vaginas who aren't confident in themselves. They can't keep there clothes on and blend in with the crowd. They gotta show average joes like Sellberg up. So, go ahead, take your shirt off and tell us how much you benched at the gym today. All I see if one big pussy who hates himself. I also think Cristano Ronaldo is one, big, Faggot. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...