Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lester Signs 5 year Extension.

Jon Lester's fairy-tale story appears to have reached new heights. The left-hander has agreed to a 5-year, $30 million extension with the Red Sox, according to a Yahoo sports report on Sunday. Boston reportedly holds a $13 million option for 2014.

Yaawwnnnn. Boston makes another genious offseason move and we didn't even need to go out and get anybody. I've said it once and I'll say it again. I like Beckett, Lester, and Dice-K over any other 3 man rotation in the game. Yes, over CC, Aj and that wang character. I'll even take Wakefield over Pettite. We love Pettite. While New York was off being economincally irresponsible, We were preparing for a championship. Go off and spend your billions and bring in new guys that will inevitably choke in the playoffs. We got guys who are proven winners. I mean I guess all I can say is that's why in Boston they win championships while New York can't even make the playoffs. How does our ass taste?


P.S. I didn't mean anything evil in that IM conversation with big dong sells. Just cause I hate the yankees I would never wish death upon a retard. Oh, and Jorge's kid. baaahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...