Monday, March 9, 2009

Facebook Status Gets Worker Fired

A Facebook post criticizing his employer, the Philadelphia Eagles, cost a stadium operations worker his job, according to a story in Monday's Philadelphia Inquirer. According to the newspaper, Leone posted the following on his Facebook page: "Dan is [expletive] devastated about Dawkins signing with Denver ... Dam Eagles R Retarted!!""I apologized 20 million times. I never bad-mouthed the organization before. I made one mistake and they terminate me? And they couldn't even bring me into the office to talk to me? They had to do it over the phone? At least look me in the eye. To get done dirty like this, I can't believe it. I'm devastated."

Jordon Brault you better watch your fucking ass with your facebook status updates. Keep trashing Bennet and I'll have your loud mouth suspended. Reba wont give you any studio time if you have a tarnished school record baby boy. "To go get done dirty like this" might be the best released statement I have ever read. Fucking classic. You probably got fired because you spelled damn wrong and used "R" instead of "are." I don't blame the Eagles for thinking they hired a 13 year old girl to work for them. Either that or he's gay. Both are illegal in my eyes and shouldn't be tolerated in the work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...