Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rihanna's New BF


LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Rihanna confirmed on Thursday morning that she's indeed dating slugger Matt Kemp, on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest." "He's my boyfriend!" she said. "It's new and it's fun. It's nothing too serious, I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just want to have fun, that's what it's about."

She's dating a "slugger." You think she would've learned after she got slugged by Chris Brown, but i guess she's giving it another shot. She doesn't want anything thats going to take up too much time and energy in a bad way, so she wants to fight, but not a lot, and not fights that will turn bad. She just wants to have fun fights. Oh, wait, he's a slugger as in a baseball player? Ohhh, my bad. Good for you, Rihanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...