Friday, April 9, 2010

She Looks Like a Chick Who Would Leave Her Toddler Sons Outside In Diapers

An East Hampton mother was arrested after police said her two toddler sons were found playing in the woods wearing only diapers, Hartford TV station WFSB reported.Officers responded Friday morning to reports of two small children playing unattended near a roadway. Police said the boys, ages 2 and 3, were walking in the woods on the south side of the road near a stream.Police said they believe the boys were outside in the rain for at least an hour.The boys were taken to a nearby clinic for evaluation.The boys' mother, Julie Root, 27, walked to the area from her home while authorities were still there, police said.Police said Root was found to be heavily under the influence of prescription pain medication. They said Root told officers that she noticed the boys were missing and, after she was unable to find them in the house, she went outside to search for them.

I don't even have to say anything. You can read the story, look at the picture and know exactly what I would pick on. It just seems like if there a shirt you should absolutely not be wearing while you're kids are missing and cops are at your house, it's that 'I Love Weed' shirt. Like anything is better than that. Throw on a 'I Deep Throat' or 'I Hate Gays'. Anything except basically admitting your guilt of being a drug user. Can I add that chicks who smoke weed is another absolute turn off for me? Have I said that before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...