Friday, April 30, 2010

Hot Time Time Machine Drinking Game

I watched Hot Tub Time Machine the other day and it exceeded my expectations. I had heard it was very funny so I was eager to see it and it was even funnier than I expected. The movie was just the right mix of comedy and storyline. John Cusack's character had a lot of the same elements as his previous characters (namely in Say Anything and High Fidelity) while Craig Robinson (The Office, Pineapple Express), Rob Corddry and Clark Duke (Greek, Sex Drive, Kick-Ass) had great chemistry.


My new second favorite girl, Lyndsy Fonseca (you know Taylor Swift is still #1), had some pretty great scenes. This is the second straight movie I have watched that she was in (she was in Kick-Ass).


Here's our drinking game for the movie.

Drink:
Anytime Lou makes fun of Jacob
Whenever Charlie McDermott is in a scene (my roommate is convinced I look like him)
Anytime one of the four guys is drinking (Lou, Jacob, Adam or Nick)
Anytime Phil (the bellhop) is in a scene where the guys think he will lose his arm
Whenever you see the random bear

Chug:
Whenever Chevy Chase is in a scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...