Friday, April 16, 2010

America's #1 Asshole

PHILADELPHIA -- A New Jersey man is facing charges after police say he intentionally vomited on an 11-year-old girl and her father in the stands during a Philadelphia Phillies game. Twenty-one-year-old Matthew Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was arraigned Friday on charges stemming from his behavior at Wednesday night's Phillies-Nationals game. Police say Clemmens made himself vomit on an off-duty police captain and one of his daughters after Clemmens' companion was kicked out of Citizens Bank Park for unruly behavior, which included cursing, spitting and spilling beer by Clemmens and a friend. According to an account in the Philadelphia Daily News, Clemmens and his friend were asked by the 15-year-old daughter of Easton police Capt. Michael Vangelo to stop cursing and spitting. A short while later, Vangelo said, it started again. "One guy started spitting ... first it landed on the back of my daughter's chair. Then it landed on her hooded sweatshirt," Vangelo said, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.

It takes a bold man to puke on a cop but it takes a very bold man to puke on a cop and his 15 year old daughter. You might think I'd defend this guy and think it's funny but it's just the opposite. I may be loud and enjoy talking shit but the one guy I can't stand is the drunk asshole at a baseball game who curses in front of the kids. The way I see it; the children are our future so by behaving badly in front of them just sets a terrible example. On top of that, it's a female we're talking about here. And spitting? C'mon. The ultimate sign of disrespect is spitting on someone or their property. Hence why in high school I would time my spitting on the field when another player was about to cross my path. So now I'm gonna go take some time and look at myself in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...