Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sean Avery And The Rangers Are Done So Fuck The NHL Playoffs, Right? Wrong.

I know what you're all thinking. I'm such a band wagon fan and blah, blah, blah but I have one thing to say to you haters. Blow me. I need to pick a team to root for in order for me to be engaged in a game and it just so happens that the squad I like is the most dangerous one in the west. And it's not even like I'm going that far for a team. I've always liked Chicago. Not a fan but I rooted for them. They only play in the same arena as Michael Jeffrey Jordan did. AKA my childhood hero and the only team I followed as a young buck. It was the Bulls or nothing for me. We can talk shit about Steve Kerr, Toni Kukoc and Luc Longley all day but I can't tell you anything about Dana Barros and the 1994 Celtics. But that's not the point. I like the Blackhawks for one reason. Patrick Kane. Why? He's probably the best American stud in the league(30 goals, 58 assists this year) and he may have punched out a cabbie because he was short on change in the summer. That's enough for me to buy the kid a beer. We all know those cab drivers are just sleeper cell terrorists, anyway. They should've given him a medal, not probation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...