Friday, April 16, 2010

Quit 'Idol'? Not On Seacrest's Watch!


Crystal reportedly told Ryan, "What's the point?" and said she couldn't handle the competition. The singer said she was planning on leaving and returning to Ohio to be with her family. Ryan reportedly consoled the singer telling her, "The greatest thing I ever did was make enough money so I could buy my mom a house. You can buy your mom a house."

Let me start off by saying that American Idol is gay and i dont watch it, but this caught my attention. "What's the point?" Are you joking me? Apparently this chicks good and she wants to quit just like that? There's no drive in people these days and i dont like it. You're not gonna get everything handed to you. You gotta work for it. I guess no one told this girl that and she was ready to give up. She's lucky Seacrest cares. He pulls the "i bought my mom a house" story. Classic. A little guilt trip thrown in there and she's back in the game! I hope Crystal gets kicked off the show next week though, and she probably will. She's got quitting on the brain and it's going to show in her performance. Watch Simon (is he still on the show?) tear her apart for missing that f flat in her next song. She doesn't deserve to move on after pulling a stunt like this. Let's congratulate Seacrest here though. Class act.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...