Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Is Where 25% Of Me Comes From



People immediately think I get this rage from from the 3/4 part of me that's Irish. Maybe so. But not so fast my friends because in the Ukraine we know how to handle business. This isn't some town hall meeting either. This is top government officials going bananas, throwing eggs at each other. I know I say this a lot but there is honestly a totally different breed over there. In this country we might debate somebody over their opinions while in Ukraine they'll put you in a head lock and rain punches on your head. Like the speaker brought a umbrella to work knowing he might get eggs and tomatoes thrown at him. Business as usual for these guys. And smoke grenades? Phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...