Friday, April 30, 2010

Febreze - Keeping the Stink Off

I am a brand ambassador for ReadyU this semester and have been given samples of two brand new products. They both target athletes so I thought I would mention them to the readers in case you need two great products the next time you are at the store.

Tide Febreze Sport is their brand new laundry detergent that combines all the great aspects of Tide detergent with the freshness of Febreze. The website advertises "Tide plus Febreze Freshness SPORT is specially formulated to fight tough sports stains like grass, dirt, clay, and blood. It’s also the #1 sports detergent for stain removal." The detergent is great if you have just worked up a sweat or managed to get your clothes extra dirty. Not only does it remove the stains and odors but it also leaves your clothes with a great Febreze sport scent. I have used this new detergent and my clothes have never looked or smelt cleaner. I'm definitely going to buy it again and recommend you do too.


Febreze Sport Spray is Febreze's brand new line of spray that I use for everything. I play ice hockey, and if you play you know that the equipment smells horrendous. Nothing I have used in the past has been able to get the smell out until I tried Febreze Sport spray. You can use it on your equipment, shoes and clothes. If you workout often and don't have time to use the Tide Febreze detergent just spray some Febreze Sport on your gym clothes before you workout so you don't smell bad and disgust the hottie at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...