Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easy Now, Fella. There's Enough Weed For Everyone

I love the faces of every kid around him. I think the one in the hat is wearing sunglasses to a night game which means he's either blind, the terminator, bad ass, or knows something that the rest of us don't. All of which will you get laid if you play those cards right at a dive bar around closing time. Don't forget about the fattie trying to inhale Phelps all in one breath. I've seen this look before. You bring anything tasty or remotely appealing around a fat kid and that shit is gone within 30 seconds. Are we ready for a true story this early in the day? 3rd grade I brought myself some devil dogs for snack time. Big mistake on my part. Simply a rookie move. Why? I only sat next to Matt Rebecchi. As in the original Fat Matt. The gentleman who would squeel and shake and yell out "I'm gonna blow a gasket!" when he was angry or excited. Man titties bouncing and all. Well, I went to take a piss and left my devil dogs out on my desk. 2 minutes I walk back into class and chocolate was smeared all over tubby's lips. The moral of the story is you gotta protect your neck around the hefty crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...