Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Uhhh He Looks Like a Student Teacher Who Would Bork a Minor

A student teacher at the American School For The Deaf in West Hartford has been arrested on charges he had an inappropriate relationship with a minor while in New York.New York state police said Micah Brown, 30, was arrested Wednesday after a two-month investigation.Police said the investigation began when an underage girl reported having a sexual relationship with Brown. The girl said she met Brown in a chat room in November 2009 and that he helped her with school work. The girl said Brown later began text messaging her. The girl told police that Brown traveled to meet her in February 2010 and gave her marijuana and alcohol before engaging in sexual conduct.Brown was arrested at the Quality Inn in Dewitt, N.Y. Police said Brown admitted to traveling to the motel to engage in sexual conduct with girls he believed to be 14 and 16 years old.

Uuhhhhhh where do I begin? Usually I don't fuck around with the deaf or the blind. They're kind of like black people for me, it's not their fault they've been burdened in this life. But when you're that fucking ugly and look that dumb with your glasses on and you're trying to fuck a 14 year old chick is when the claws come out for me. I don't care that he's deaf. I'll punch this asshole so hard in the ear I'll kill his whole family. Poke his eyes out and he'll be the new Helen Keller of his prison. He'd be the belle of the ball in that place.

P.S. In his defense he probably didn't hear her when she said "I'm 14 bro." Yeah, I went there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...